Our mission is to improve the quality of life for all people affected by lupus through programs of research, education, support and advocacy. We are focused on achieving the following disease-specific outcomes:
- Reduce time to diagnosis
- Ensure people with lupus have an arsenal of safe and effective treatments
- Expand direct services and increase access to treatment and develop a cure
OUR IMPACT GOALS
Scientist and our Lupus Research Naturalist will be assisting with the fight to end lupus for decades to come!
Funded research studies
For Lupus Research
13,500+ Nevadans & 3M+ Worldwide Need A Cure
Our goal as a nonprofit foundation is to assist and improve the quality of life for all people. By addressing the major needs and providing solutions to those needs. We're focused on providing;
- Affordable Housing, Transitional Housing & Homeless Shelter Infrastructures
- Educational (STEM/STEAM) courses, Job Training & Job Placement
- Disabled Veterans & Senior assistance
- Farm To School (Agriculture) Program
- A Cure for Lupus
Our vision and motto at LFOA is to just cure it, it meaning Lupus. We envision a world Lupus free, providing a cure to allow lupus patients to truly enjoy life pain free.
- A cure is needed to save over 13,500 lives in Nevada
- Over 5 Million People worldwide need answers, support, and a lupus cure
As well as being able to demonstrate how our infrastructures & programs will work to address the major needs in each community.